Dec 7, 2010

Suitcase Rummage - December 2010

My second Suitcase Rummage!

I almost killed myself lugging my suitcase around this time; adding wheels next time!  It is a very sexy suitcase though.

Unfortunately I only sold four plushies again this time.  There was a lot of interest in the tardis plushie and the rubik's cube that I made for friends.  However, none of the people who grabbed a business card have followed through with an order (yet).

I'm hoping that once I have a sewing machine I can focus on more complicated things like dinosaurs!  I'm also going to make some more big squids to have for sale and start experimenting with fabric and cross stitching some nerdy things for keyrings/wall hangings :).

So many plans and it has only been two months!  MLIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...