Dec 26, 2010

Thank you for a great 2010

My facebook page (link) first started as a site for me to sell vegan baked goods to friends through facebook.

Then I made my first soft toy (a pokeball) on October 6th, for fun.

Since then I have:
*Donated $117.85 to Uproar!
*Raised $6.50 for Movember
*Attended two Suitcase Rummages
*Given $45.00 worth of plushies to the MCG
*Gotten 200+ wonderful fans

Thank you all for the encouragement.  I'm amazed that this hobby has become such a big thing.
It's been great being able to make all sorts of new things and getting feedback from people I've never met.  This has to be one of the strangest and best things to happen to me in the past few years.

Thank you all so much and have a great holiday season wherever you are :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...