May 23, 2011

Marky Markets

The Marky Markets are held every 3rd Sunday of the month.  This month I got to chill out with a whole bunch of awesome designers and remembered to take some photos!

First off, my little display :).  I got to share a table with the organiser of Marky Markets, which meant I didn't have to lug a table for an hour on the bus!

Kommoner
I got to hang out with my friend Ella at the market as well, which was good.  She makes some awesome stuff, I already have a collection of her brooches!  Check out an interview with her here.

Little Lala's Jewellery
Reclaimed Records was also there selling awesome journals:

ReClaimed Records

As was Amanda from Hungry Designs, who I have previously written about here.

Hungry Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...