Sep 23, 2011

One Year Old!

Today is Kommoner's first birthday!  It sure has grown a lot bigger than I ever expected.  Thank you to everyone who has supported me!

It started with me making plushies as a hobby in my spare time and now I use it to fundraise for charities and causes that I believe in (as well as pay for food hehe).

All in all, I have managed to raise nearly $2,500 for various charities over the course of this year, through auctions, bake sales and donating 10% of my sales.

I've sent out hundreds of Kommoner goods all over Australia and I am amazed at the fact that I've gotten over 1,000 fans on Facebook.

My hopes for the future?  I hope that I can raise even more money over the coming year and continue to make enough for my Kiva loans and for a bit of extra food :).  I also intend to share with you more amazing vegan recipes (with some raw and gluten free ones thrown in).

New projects for next year (hopefully): t-shirts with pro-vegan, anti-homophobia, etc slogans and images, garlands and cat ears.  I hope that you stick around for the next year of Kommoner exploits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...