Sep 21, 2011

Vegan Easy Challenge

The Vegan Easy Challenge is a challenge to you to try vegan food for just 30 days.  There are heaps of great recipes to try and lots of awesome prizes up for grabs.

Image taken from Vegan Easy Challenge on Facebook
If you've ever wanted to try experimenting in the kitchen, been interested in the idea of vegan food or you just like a challenge, definitely give it a go!  I've been vegan for nearly two years now and it's really made me experiment more with my food.  I've come to enjoy cooking and baking and trying out new recipes.  Let me know if you try and how it goes!  I'll be cheering you on!

For the Facebookers amongst you, there is a facebook event page that you can share with your friends and family here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...