Sep 24, 2011

Vegan MoFo


I recently found out about this cool little blog grouping (I have no idea what to call it!) that is aimed at getting people to blog for a month about vegan food - Vegan MoFo.  It can be recipes, products, restaurant reviews or even anecdotes, it just has to be about vegan food.

I think that this is an awesome idea and I encourage other bloggers out there to sign up before the 28th of September in order to be a part.

I'm looking forward to sharing some new recipes with you, with some gluten free ones thrown in as well.  For any gluten free folks out there, they are also hoping to put the blogs into categories to make it easier to find certain types of recipes.  I'm really enjoying trying new recipes and getting feedback from people about them too!

Here are some recipes that I have already written about that you're welcome to try, modify and blog about yourself!

Blueberry Cupcakes
Carrot and Orange Cupcakes
Stir Fry
Burritos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...