- 2/3 cup nondairy milk
- 1.5 cups self raising flour
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup Nuttelex (vegan butter)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup raw sugar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- about 6 tbsp of your choice of jam - I use strawberry.
- Mix all muffin ingredients together. You may want to add a little more milk to make it a bit easier to spoon into patties. You may also want to add more nutmeg if that's how you roll.
- Spoon into the muffin tray; about 1/4 - 1/3 full. Make a small hollow in the batter.
- Spoon some jam into the hollow.
- Cover with more muffin mix.
- Bake at 180C for 15-20 minutes.
- Mix together topping ingredients and sprinkle on top.