- 1 cup brown rice
- 2 cubes veggie stock
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 3 cups mushroom (or less, depends on how much you love mushroom really - we used Portabello and Button)
- 1 tbsp Nuttelex
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small onion finely chopped (we used red as that's all we had)
- pinch salt and pepper
- Fry mushrooms, onion and garlic in butter.
- Cook brown rice in water with veggie stock, until just cooked. I used about 2 cups of water and it turned out okay. We put the parsley, salt and pepper in this. All up, the rice took about half an hour to cook. It depends on the type of rice you use.
- Add mushrooms to rice, along with nutritional yeast.
Makes about 2 serves.