You may have seen my previous attempt at making a quiche here. This is my latest attempt which, I must admit, is a lot yummier and just better all round haha.
*1 onion, chopped
*2 cloves garlic
*4 vegan sausages, chopped
*2 blocks silken tofu (300g each)
*1/4 cup nondairy milk
*~50g fresh spinach, chopped
*2 tsp basil
*1/2 tsp thyme
*1 tsp turmeric
*1/2 tsp paprika
*1/2 cup nutritional yeast
*salt and pepper to taste
*1 sheet of puff pastry
1. Fry onion, chopped sausages and garlic in a little oil until the onion is translucent.
2. Blend tofu (crumble first, might be easier) and nondairy milk.
3. Put in bowl and mix in nutritional yeast, finely chopped spinach, onions, sausages, garlic, herbs and spices.
4. Place puff pastry in bottom of a pan and heat in oven for ten minutes
5. Pour the mix on top and put back in the oven.
6. Bake at 180C for 20 minutes or until middle has set.
(I forgot to pre-cook the pastry and just cooked the whole lot for 25 minutes, leaving the pastry at the bottom a little undercooked - d'oh!)