- The Environmental Toothbrush*
- Lush vegan soap for in the shower
- Nature's Organics Shampoo*
- EcoStore liquid handwash*
- Choosing not to shave your legs is probably the most environmentally-friendly option. Otherwise, there are electric razors, which would cut down on waste if you have been using disposable ones. (This is a pretty good write up all about razors).
- Body Crystal deoderant*
- Diva-Cup for periods
- Reusable fabric pads for periods
- Eco-Dent tooth floss*
- Reusable razor for face shaving
- Earth Choice Dish Liquid*
- Twist and Full Circle have great environmentally friendly sponges but I can't find any in Australia
- Green shopping bags - one mades out of cotton will break down, the ones from shopping centres will not (in a safe way). You can also get fair trade and organic ones!
- Fregie sacks
- Plates, bowls, knives and forks from op shops where possible.
- When looking at appliances (if you have to buy some), look for ones that are energy efficient
- Glyde condoms*
- Sylk lube*
- Sheets and pillowcases from op shops
- Clothes from op shops (for the most part)
- I try and grab recycled books and notepads for my study and notetaking
- Earth Choice washing liquid*
- Soap nuts
*Container can be recycled
I hope that these lists have been useful. Let me know what you think! :) If you'd like me to do more posts like this, I'd love to know too. I'm thinking of writing about the difference between sex and gender next!