Filling mix: Two tins of brown lentils, two small tins of diced tomatoes, 2 shredded carrots, some mushrooms, 4 cloves garlic, one onion diced, two tbsp curry powder, salt, pepper, dill, chili powder.
Pasta: Cooked strips of zucchini.
Sauce: Just under 1L of rice milk, 4-6 tbsp nooch, 4-6tbsp cornflour, 2-4 tbsp Nuttelex.
- Put filling mix in pot and cook til mushrooms are tender.
- Make sauce by melting Nuttelex, adding milk, then flour and nooch, stir on high heat til thick.
- Cook zucchini strips til about to go tender.
- Layer: filling, strips, sauce, filling, strips, sauce.
- Bake in oven at 180C for 30-40 minutes, til you can poke through the zucchini with ease and the sauce is cooked on top.